An original illustration inspired by Warren Ellis' Whitechapel "Remake/Remodel" challenge, the Shinto Samurai is printed on a cozy-cool raglan shirt with navy neckline and sleeves.
Here are the details:
• ¾ sleeve raglan shirt - perfect for the chillier months!
• Super soft poly-cotton blend (50% polyester, 50% combed cotton)
• Unisex, true-to-size fit (more standard fit than fitted, you may want to consider ordering a size down for a fitted look.)
• Durable construction with a vintage feel that stands up to a washing machine (will keep size and color after many washings).
• Ribbed neckband
• Made in the USA, sweatshop free!
• Available in a wide variety of unisex sizes. Please refer to the sizing guides below for actual garment measurements.